- Environmental Impact Assessment (Natural Values Assessment);
- Forest Practices Plans;
- Fire Hazard Management Plans; http://bushfireplan.com.au/
- Botanical and fauna surveys;
- Planning appeals support (RMPAT process);
- Advanced GIS mapping;
- Weed and Invasive Species Management;
- Vegetation mapping;
- Monitoring and research;
- Strategic policy and planning related projects.
NBES boast an advanced level of mapping (GIS) capability. We are one of the largest users of GIS in Tasmania and produce clear, useful maps that support the planning process. All of our data is managed through strict metadata protocols and archived for you.
We undertake comprehensive natural values desktop analysis and risk assessment so that we can provide the best advice possible to move forward in the planning process.
We carry Public Liability and Professional Indemnity insurance.